Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Hello

From:  Dave-and-Angela-Dawes dave@yahoo.com
Reply to:  daveangelladawes@yahoo.com

Hello,

My wife and I won the biggest Euro Millions lottery prize of 101,203,600.70 GBP and we have just
commenced our Charity Donation by giving out a cash donation of 1,500,000.00 GBP to five
(5) individuals and ten (10) charity organizations from any part of the world. To verify the genuineness of
this email and our winnings, watch our interview by visiting this web page; {link removed for safety by BlueDragonfly}.

You are receiving this message because my wife and I have listed you as one of
our selected lucky millionaires.Email us your name, mobile phone number#, mailing address
and we will direct our Bank to effect a Bank Draft to you.

Happy Celebrations in Advance.

Seriously, there's not much I can say on this one.  This is a classic scam.  They'll need tons of my money to send me theirs...which will never show up.  Betcha.  ~BlueDragonfly

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments require moderator approval before they are published.