Thursday, December 27, 2012

ATTN:FBI AGENT

From:  Mr Andy Barry scan@cenh2go.com
Reply to:  mrandybarryprivate1@gmail.com

Really?  Most urgent, huh?  And, an FBI agent that begins the email by announcing to me that he's a Christian?  I'll bet he is.  Ooooh, and he's located in...guess where.  Nigeria.  ~BlueDragonfly

ATTN:MOST URGENT

My name is Mr Andy Barry,A christian,I am a FBI foreign agent here in Nigeria we

discover
your funds the sum of $8.5 Million United State Dollars.

All I need from you now is to provide me your home address and

telephone
number and also let me know how you need your funds, is it check or

cash? You can call me now for more details:+234-7086103780.

Waiting for your urgent response,

Regards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments require moderator approval before they are published.