Thursday, December 27, 2012

Respect My Last Wish.

From:  Mark - liGo mark@ligo-electronics.co.uk
Reply to:  

Yada yada...dying of cancer, don't contact me, contact my lawyer...SCAM.  ~BlueDragonfly

My name is Leela Kidwell,i am 69 years old and was diagnosed with cancer 2 years ago.I will be going for an operation later today and i wish to give you access to my will. I WILL/DONATE the sum of (Twenty Four Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) to you for you to use for the good work of the Lord and for charity as well. Contact my lawyer with this email:  barristergilbertfirm@yahoo.cn  his name is Gilbert MacEntee Esq. Tell him that i have willed the sum of $24,500,000 to you by quoting my personal reference number Gil/Lee/678/4567/sfti/uk and i have also notified him that i have Willed that amount to you.

Remain Blessed. Please contact my Lawyer directly with the email above do not contact me.
Leela Kidwell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments require moderator approval before they are published.