Thursday, December 27, 2012

Re: Have you receive your fund?

From:  Dr. Aureo Bazilio Nunes auditing-unit@worldbank.org
Reply to:  nunes311@e-mail.ua

Good day,

My name is Dr Aureo Bazilio Nunes. I am an independent external auditor for the World Bank handling the Foreign Banks Debt Management Office.

I have in front of me an abandoned transfer file containing your details. The file shows that you have correctly made application to have your funds released to you. It is also clearly noted on the file that the beneficiary could not handle the financial commitment required of him. Due to this the funds were pegged and abandoned. As an international independent external auditor I think it is very absurd to abandon ones funds for this simple reason.

To tell you the truth I do not believe this to be true and my reason is simply because of the irregularities I noticed while compiling the audit report for the end of the financial year.

I have perfected plans to have this funds transferred to you within the next 24hrs. Upon your confirmation I will give you further directives.

Regards,
Dr. Aureo Bazilio Nunes
+447045769387 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments require moderator approval before they are published.