Thursday, December 27, 2012

I JUST ARRIVED YOUR COUNTRY INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT WITH YOUR PACKAGE!!!

From:  Dip.Johnson Duke aalert88@gmail.com
Reply to:  diplomat.johnson.duke@dgoh.org

So...this one starts out by saying he's at my local airport...then, in the part where he asks for all my personal info...asks for what airport is closest to me?  OMG...seriously?  These guys are idiots.

Attn: Beneficiary,

I'm diplomat Johnson Duke; I have been trying to reach you on your
telephone about an hour now just to inform you about my successful arrival
in your Airport with your two boxes of consignment worth $3.8Musd which I
have been instructed to be delivered to you.

I am presently at Airport and before I can deliver the funds to you, you
have to reconfirm the following information so as to ensure that I am
dealing with the right person and for easy identification on meeting with
you.

1. Full Name뀉뀉...................
2. Residential Address뀉...................
City:.................
Province:..............
3. Age뀉....................
4. Occupation....................
.......
5. Direct Telephone Numbers:...................
6. nearest Airport................................

After verification of the information with what I have on file, I shall
contact you so that we can make arrangements on the exact time I will be
bringing your package to your residential address. Send the requested
information so that I can proceed to meet you.

Regards,
Dip.Johnson Duke
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments require moderator approval before they are published.