Thursday, December 27, 2012

Greeting to you in the name of our God almighty

From:  Mrs Luana Ashton Luanaa782@forest.ocn.ne.jp
Reply to:  luanaashton310@e-mail.ua

Yet another poor widow who needs help getting her millions...and will share it with me if I help.  Bah.  ~BlueDragonfly

My name is Mrs Luana Ashton. I was married to Late Engr. Charles Ashton We were married for 16 years without a child. He died after a Brief illness. And Recently, My Doctor told me that I may not live longer than required due to my health condition.I need your assistance as a partner.
 
I inherited a total sum of $7.8 million usd from my late husband, this money which is concealed in a metallic trunk box is deposited with a security and finance company in COTE D'IVOIRE.This deposit was coded under a secret arrangement as a family treasure.
 
Write back as soon as possible, any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing another person for this same purpose, hoping to read from you ASAP..
 
God bless you as i await your response,
 
Mrs Luana Ashton
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments require moderator approval before they are published.