Thursday, December 27, 2012

RE; 78.46 ( 17th: Dec )

From:  Mrs. Florian Meyer r6753@w.cn
Reply to:  florianmayer@zing.vn

My name is Florian Meyer.  I was married to Late Engr. Roland Meyer We were married for 16 years without a child. He died after a Brief illness. And Recently, My Doctor told me that I may not live longer than required due to my health condition.

I inherited a total sum of $7.8 million usd from my late husband, this money which is concealed in a metallic trunk box is deposited with a security and finance company in COTE D'IVOIRE.This deposit was coded under a secret arrangement as a family treasure.

Write back as soon as possible, any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing another person for this same purpose, hoping to read from you ASAP..

God bless you as i await your response,

Mrs. Florian Meyer 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments require moderator approval before they are published.