Thursday, December 27, 2012

RE

From:  David Ellis davidellis@btinternet.com
Reply to:  davidellis@blumail.org

 In Cahoot With David Ellis  (To quote Indigo Montoya...I do not think that means what you think that means...)
 FROM THE DESK OF MR, DAVID ELLIS
 BILL AND EXCHANGE MANAGER,
 CAHOOT AND FINANCE COMPANY,
 LONDON-UK Dear Friend,

 I am Mr.David Ellis,The bill and exchange manager Of Cahoot Finance Uk. In
 My Department, I Discovered An Abandoned Sum Of USD$25.000.000.(Twenty
 Five Million Dollar)In An Account That Belongs To One Of Our Foreign
 Customers(MR Paul Louis Halley) Who Died Along With His wife In 2003 In A
 Plane Crash.

 Go through the web below

 http://newswww.bbc.net.uk/2/

hi/uk_ne...re/4537663.stm

 No one will ever come forward to claim it.

 According to our Banking Act of 1990, at the expiration of 6
 (SIX)years,the money will revert to the ownership of the Government if
 nobody applies to claim the fund. I would want you,as a person to stand in
 as his Next of Kin.

 You will then be entitled to the deposit.

 I will ensure that all the documents regarding this Money reflect your
 name as the next of Kin to Late Mr.Paul Louis Halley. I will share the
 money with you in the ratio 35:5:60.35% for your effort,5% for logistics
 and 60% for me.

 I want to assure you that there is virtually no risk on your person as you
 will not be made to appear in person and all the paper work will be
 prepared in your name by me.

 To achieve this: you will first of all, assure me that you will maintain
 strict confidentiality on this information and must assure me that you
 will not make away with the money when it gets into your possession.
 Your reply is urgently needed.

 Upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details.

 Reply to my personal email address: davidellis@blumail.org

 Awaiting your urgent reply.

 Regards.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments require moderator approval before they are published.