Friday, December 28, 2012

Urgent please!

From:  Mrs. Safia Farkash Gaddafi safiafgadafi@superposta.com
Reply to:  mrs.safiaf@rocketmail.com

Greeting in the name of Allah,


am the wife of the late Libyan president Gaddafi who was killed by rebels on
Thursday 20th Oct 2011, please my life is in big danger and I would like to use
you as my contact to move a huge sum of money and start living a free life in
your country.


For I have been on veils as a Muslim since he married me, which is our Religious
rights, nobody has seen my face or known me except my children and himself and I
thank Allah for this. I cannot be identified by anybody in the world now that
things have gone bad. Am taking refuge in Northern part of Nigeria. Formally in
Algeria but we left there out of fear that we is not safe, me and my three
children can't go back to Libya for now. We are afraid that our life could be in
danger in Libya for no reason  we don't like living here in Nigeria.


The death of my husband was a broad day murder by the Libya rebel. He was
captured and was killed not by stray bullet as the world was made to believe. it
was a pity. I want to relocate to your country, to start up a new life. I have
some money fifty one million us dollar ($51m) in my possession which i will like
to invest in any profitable business in your country. I want you to guard me
through the business i will invest. I will reward you with 20 percent of the
total money.


I will furnish with more info as soon as I hear your response indicating your
interest to partner with me. At present I don't receive or make calls for
security reason (s) as it is being monitored. All communication is based on
internet. Waiting for your prompt and positive response.


Thanks.


Mrs. Safia Farkash Gaddafi
kindly send your reply to my private id:
mrs.safiaf@rocketmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments require moderator approval before they are published.