Friday, December 28, 2012

(no subject)

From:  Mrs. Christy Walton cwalton3@gmail.com
Reply to:  cwalton397@gmail.com

Profound Greetings,

My name is Christy Walton, a widow and businesswoman, an American Citizen.
I have recently been diagnosed with esophageal cancer and a rare Heart
Disease for 22 years, which has defiled all medical treatment. Expert
diagnosis has shown that I have few months to live. I am worth $ 26.5
billion Dollars which I inherited from my late husband John T. Walton and
which rates me as the richest woman in the world.

The intention of this email is to employ the expertise of a Charity minded
individual, who can identify a viable and guarantee reasonable
distribution of my wealth to the needy. I cannot rely on family and
closest relatives any more, as they did not show responsible behavior when
I entrusted part of my wealth to them to distribute to charitable
organizations but instead used the money for their personal needs.

To prevent any more mishaps, my attorney will act as a check, monitoring
every aspect of the Charity. My Will is with my Lawyer which my Family is
fully aware about, But there is 5% of my Bank Worth which is
$1,125,000,000.00 (One Billion One Hundred and Twenty Five Million United
State Dollars) which nobody is aware of except my attorney.

Please reply me back with your below details to enable us proceed further
and please keep this confidential.

NAME........................
ADDRESSES...................
MOBILE.....................
NUMBER......................
OCCUPATION..................

God Bless You.

Mrs. Christy Walton
cwalton397@gmail.com
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/

Christy_Walton
http://www.facesofphilanthropy.com/christy-walton/
http://www.forbes.com/profile/christy-walton/


------------------------------------DISCLAIMER--------------------------------------
This email and any attachment(s) are intended for the named recipient(s)'s use only.
It may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privilleged information. No
confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission. If you are
not the intended recepient, you must not further distribute this message , please
immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies
of it and notify the sender. you must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose,
distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended
recepient. Hwange Colliery Company Limited accepts no liability whatsoever for any
loss whether it be direct, indirect, or consequential, arising from information made
available from this email(s) and actions resulting there from. Any views expressed
in this message are those of the individual sender.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments require moderator approval before they are published.