Friday, December 28, 2012

NOTE: Reply to this email:- abdul.ghani010@yahoo.com.hk

From:  br3876@bangla.net
Reply to:  

email:  abdul.ghani010@yahoo.com.hk

Hello,

I am indeed sorry for contacting you through this means. However, I assure you
that it is discreet and totally legit. so please send your response only to the
email stated above. I am Dr Abdul Ghani a close friend and personal physician of
Moammer Gadhafi. I am presently persecuted by the leaders of the National
Transitional Council here in Libya and this has made life difficult for me and
my household. My bank accounts and properties have been seized and an
indefinite travel restriction placed on me and my household. I have valuable
information about deposits made on behalf of the late leader in Europe. I was
given an envelope containing this information by the late leader for safe keep
in final days of the siege which fortunately I have been able to transport to a
solicitor in Europe for safe keeping until further instructions is received from
me. I cannot say what my future will be due to the organised cleansing by the
NTC officials but my mind is firmly made on what must be done with this
information. I need a partner who will be remarkable in upholding a mutual
business agreement.Your partnership will be well compensated and this we can
discuss further upon your positive disposition towards this proposal.

Please oblige me with your interest ONLY on my very private email which is:
abdul.ghani010@yahoo.com.hk

Dr Abdul Ghani

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments require moderator approval before they are published.