Friday, December 28, 2012

COMPLIMENT OF THE SEASON

From:  Ms.Clare Sibson QC. claresibson@lawyer.com
Reply to:  claresibson@yahoo.com.hk

Hello,

Before I proceed I must first apologize for this unsolicited letter to you, I am aware that this is certainly not a conventional way of approach to establish a relationship of trust, but you will realize the need for my action. My names are Ms Clare Sibson QC with CLOTH FAIR CHAMBERS (LEGAL PRACTITIONER?S & FINANCIAL SOLICITOR'S). Actually, I got your contact information through the public records while searching for a relative from the same country to my late client Kevin, a business magnate in England, for Fifteen years, but unfortunately died along with his family during the Tsunami catastrophic, which occurred on Sunday, 26 December 2004.

Before his death, he deposited the sum of $10.8M (TEN MILLION AND EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND US DOLLARS) with a Finance Company in England, but he did not disclose the fund deposit TO ANYBODY ACCEPT ME for security reasons. The company have mandated me to present any family heir/inheritor for claims, before the funds gets confiscated or reverts to the Bureau of Unclaimed Funds. So I decided to search for any of my late client's relative to no avail, as he did not declare any other person, address, partner or relatives in the official paper works of his Proof of Investment, hence the need to contact you.

Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you to stand as the next of kin to my late client since you both are from the same country and also bear the same last name/surname so that the account will be released to you. With my position as his lawyer, I will now place your Full name and Address as the next of kin to my late client. It will interest you to know that i will obtain relevant documents that will assist your claims, and facilitate the release of the proceeds of the account to your nominated account via bank to bank wire transfer.

Be assured that this transaction is 100% risk free, as all modalities to actualize the operation effectively are in place and proceeds of the account shall be shared in two equal half (50/50) ($5.4 Million each) once the funds is released to you.

Kindly indicate your response to this letter via the above stated email,  for further clarifications by providing me with only your FULL NAME and ADDRESS to enable me prepare a binding agreement which will comprise of the terms and conditions of the bases with which we shall carry out this transaction.

Also please be kind to get back to me, if you are not willing to work with me, so that I can further my search for another partner from your country.

Kind Regards,

Ms.Clare Sibson QC. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments require moderator approval before they are published.