Wednesday, December 19, 2012

FROM DIPLOMATIC AGENT

From:  FROM DIPLOMATIC AGENT diplomaticagent@yahoo.co.jp
Reply to:  diplomatandycole010@yahoo.co.jp

FROM :DIPLOMATIC AGENT

I am a Diplomat named Diplomat Andy Cole,mandated to deliver your inheritance to you in your country of residence.  (So, your first name is Diplomat, then?)

The funds total US$7.5 Million and you were made the beneficiary of these funds by a benefactor whose details will be revealed to you after handing over the funds to you in accordance with the Agreement I signed with the benefactor when he enlisted my assistance in delivering the funds to you.

I am presently at JFK Airport in the United States of America (Sure.  I bet you are.) and before I can deliver the funds to you, you have to reconfirm the following information so as to ensure that I am dealing with the right person

1.Full Name
2.Residential Address
3.Age
4.Occupation
5.Direct Telephone
6.Identification

After verification of the information with what I have on file,I shall contact you so that we can make arrangements on the exact time I will be bringing your package to your residential address.

Send the requested information so that we can proceed.

Regards
Diplomat.Andy Cole.  (Cocky, too.  Love the period at the end of the name.) 


Classic Nigerian 419 scam again.  There is no Andy Cole, there is no money.  I'd bet he'll need money to travel to your home address (really, that's something that you just don't give out) to deliver your millions.  Stay away from anyone asking for your information in an unsolicited email!  ~BlueDragonfly
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments require moderator approval before they are published.