Thursday, December 20, 2012

My Will (Contact attorney on email: mark.howard2@rogers.com)

From:  Kan-Mitchell, June jkanmitchell@utep.edu
Reply to:  (none)

Hi,
I am Mrs. L. Bishop, I have been diagnosed of cancer few years ago immediately after the death of my husband who left me everything he had worked for. I have been touched by God to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband to you for humanitarian work rather than allow my greedy relatives to use my husband's hard earned funds in ungodly way. Please contact my Attorney, Mark Howard with this specified email (mark.howard2@rogers.com) My Attorney will give you directives on how the funds should be willed to you. This email was sent to you by my PA.

  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments require moderator approval before they are published.