Friday, December 21, 2012

I am waiting for your reply

From:  deobumthang@education.gov.bt
Reply to:   rajihajama@yahoo.com

...And, another.  I am popular today!  And, so freaking rich, I can't stand it!  Seriously...I've bolded and purpled the tells in this one, too.  Enjoy.

My dear how are you doing,

I am Mrs Jamal Rajiha  the wife  of the late Syrian  Defence Minister  Gen. Daoud Rajiha  who was assassinated along with two Government officials  during Syria's  top officials meeting on 19 July 2012 at the headquarters of the National Security Bureau in the capital Damascus.

Although you might have the knowledge  of the sudden death of my husband through the bbc news link below  http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-18887190

I guess you have heard so many stories about him and also about the political uprising against President Assad since last year. Kindly watch this link it will also help you to understand me more, my late husband was secretly trying to defect to the opposition group before he was killed, there was no enough gap for him to defect to the Rebels side all his movements and activities were monitored by the regime intelligence which made it very difficult  for us to flee the Country on time.

Now, I am trapped down here in Damascus, the western states have begun confiscating investments and assets belonging to the top officials of present government. You may have read similar news as  posted in the link below: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-18897218

I am seeking your immediate assistance in securing some of my late husband's wealth of physical cash valued Twenty  million United States Dollars  ($20,000,000.00 USD) which I parceled  very well inside a suitcase to prevent the public awareness of  the content. Honestly, there is no traceable link between this fund and the government both local and international.

For now, I need your urgent response because the money has been moved out of Damascus through a help of  one the of United Nations humanitarian observers who were on humanitarian mission in Syria, the UN official  assisted me by moving  the  fund out of Syria  and his is now  waiting for me out side Syria as our initial plan, but it is unfortunate that  I cannot go out of Syria now because the level of the  war at the moment, please contact me by email only NO TELE CALLS, to enable me give you the contact of the UN envoy who is waiting for me  outside Syria for collection of my belongs. I have really  disappointed him by failing to come along with him  for him to hand over the funds to me  outside Syria.

As it stands now upon my instructions to the UN agent the consignment would be handed over to you provided you can first assure me safety of the funds on your custody before my arrival to your country with my two children.

Above all am willing to offer you 40% of this total fund.

On your respond please do provide your full contact such as:
phone/fullname/location to me.

please kindly reply me through my E-mail: rajihajama@yahoo.com

Regards,
Mrs Jamal Rajiha 


Just another entertaining example of the classic "I need help getting my money out of some country and I'm a widow (or I'm dying of cancer)" scam.  They really need to invent some new material.  ~BlueDragonfly 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments require moderator approval before they are published.