Friday, December 21, 2012

Disbursement Offer

From:  Alexander Ghenova alexeighenova@rocketmail.com
Reply to:  alexanderghenova@ymail.com

Dear Friend

I have sent you this message because of the need to open discussions with you. I don't want you to misunderstand this offer in any aspect, if it is okay with you I ask for your full co-operation. I am Alexander Ghenova, the Franchise Owner of Kogalymneftgaz, a Russian oil company. Due to ill Health I have been Esophageal Cancer, it has defiled all forms of medical treatment and according to the medical experts it is a terminal illness so I do not know how much longer I have to live. I never had any real friends in my lifetime because I never really cared for anyone but my business. But now I know that there is more to live than making all the money in the world.

Recently I received a bulk payment from Azerbaijan Ministry for my Last contract there. I instructed them specifically not to send the Funds to Russia, but that the funds should be deposited with a Finance and Security company in Europe on hold. A huge cash deposit of US$48,550,OOO.OO was domiciled with the Finance/Security Company overseas to my knowledge only. This is the last of my assets, now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore; I therefore need you as a partner because you are a neutral party to help me collect these funds deposited with the security company and disburse it secretly based on my instructions.

Because my time is short I have decided to give most of this money to Charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. For all your good efforts you will receive 30% of the Funds and disburse the rest based on my instructions. I want you to understand my seriousness in this case and if you can handle this transaction, I have all the necessary documents on hand,

Please contact me ASAP so we can discuss more.

Thank you for your anticipated cooperation.

Best Regards,

Mr. Alexander Ghenova

Ah, yes.  A rich person with cancer who just randomly wants to give me money.  Sure...sounds legit to me.  Especially the poor grammar and random capitalization.  ~BlueDragonfly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments require moderator approval before they are published.