Thursday, December 20, 2012

Dear Beloved Attention

From:  MR. GREG BERMAN webtrust@zmail.com via yahoo.com
Reply to:  gregberman232@gmail.com


Good Day,

I am sending you this mail in good faith. I'm Mr. Greg Berman, a British citizen currently undergoing medical treatment for cancer. I want to donate the sum of £10 Million Pounds to you for the good work of god, I have an account with a financial institution in Europe where i deposited my assets worth £10 Million for a fixed period, i have just been informed by my doctor that I only have few months to live due to cancer illness and i am about to end the race like this without a child. Having known my condition I have decided to nominate you as my beneficiary. My desire and purpose is for you to promote humanitarian works. I.e. assisting the less privileged.Please contact me for more details on this noble project of mine.

Regards,
Mr. Greg Berman

This scammer's  noble project isn't helping the underprivileged.  It's stealing hard-earned money from people who truly want to help.  If you want to help the underprivileged, volunteer at a local shelter or food bank, or donate goods to a local charity.  There IS no $10M, and there is NO Greg Berman.  Besides...it really irks me when they try to use cancer as a help in this.  I'm the offspring of a 3-time cancer survivor.  Bite me, you idiot.  ~BlueDragonfly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments require moderator approval before they are published.