Thursday, December 20, 2012

CONTACT MY SECRETARY MR JAMES PACK FOR YOUR CHEQUE

From:  Mr Stephen Williams stephenwilliam222@rediffmail.com
Reply to:  james_pack@secretary.net

Good day TO You!!

It is my pleasure to reach you after our successful attempt on our
business transaction. Well, I just want to use this medium to thank you
very much for your earlier assistance to help me in receiving the fund,I
am obliged to inform you that I have succeeded in transferring the fund
with the help of a new partner from Paraguay Mr.James Pack. Everything was
perfectly done

because we stroke a deal with one of the Lady accountant who works with
the Federal Ministry of Finance (F M F), and she rendered tremendous help
to us.My new partner initiated this idea and it worked out successfully.

In appreciation of your earlier assistance to me in receiving the funds, I
have decided to compensate you with the sum of $1.5million USD(One Million
Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars), Please accept it as a token
of appriciation from Me. Presently,

I am in Paraguay for investment project.Since it was difficult to contact
you before i traveled due to the urgency of my business schedule, I have
left instruction with my personal secretary Mr.James Pack ,Please contact
him through his E-mails address ( james_pack@secretary.net )  Please email
him or call him form this number +2347034325403 and inform him that I have
contacted

you that he should go ahead to send your compensation cheque.

I gave him your information's but you have to reconfirm it again to him so
that he will confirm that you are the person supposed to contact him,
considering the kind of information he is expecting,so fill free to get in
touch with Mr.James Pack he will send you the cheque without any delay.

Your Full Name :
Country:
City:
Address :
Age:
Sex:
Phone Number:
Occupation:
Driving Linces:

God Bless you and your family.
Regards,
Mr Stephen William 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments require moderator approval before they are published.