Friday, December 21, 2012

``Confirmation needed for `cashdelivery...

From:  ``Urgent`Notification`` <mail@krish-sudama.evc.gh
Reply to:   {removed}@krish-sudama.evc.gh
(I removed the first part of this one, because this scammer got really creative, and set me up an email address all my own at his domain.  Don't wanna tip my hand, now, do I?)

We Need Your Confirmation for $100 - $1000 
(I removed this link, too.  It routes to a website out of Ghana.  Not something I am going to - nor should anyone else - click on.) 

Just one line, but with possibly devastating consequences if I had clicked on the link.  Don't fall for these things.  This is why I post all of these annoying spam emails that I get - almost as fast as I get them, these days.  I'm trying to spread awareness and email addresses of these scammers, in an effort to prevent just 1 victim from falling for these things.  Please; if I've helped you, leave a comment.  Anonymous is fine...I'd just like to know that I'm making a difference, no matter how small.  ~BlueDragonfly 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments require moderator approval before they are published.