Tuesday, June 12, 2018

URGENT MESSAGE


from:Dr. John Martins info@alto.ocn.ne.jp
reply-to:martinsjohn817@gmail.com

I am Dr John Martins, 

An accountant with the Nigerian national petroleum corporation (N.N.P.C.) I headed a seven-man tenders board in charge of contract awards and payment approvals. I came to know of you in my search for a reliable and reputable person to handle a very confidential transaction which involves the transfer of a huge sum of money to a foreign account. There were series of contracts executed by a consortium of mufti-nationals in the oil industry in favor of N.N.P.C.

The original value of this contracts were deliberately over-invoiced to the sum of USD $21,000,000.00 (twenty one million united states dollars) this amount has been approved and is now ready to be transferred within seven working days subject to your quick response, our assurance is your role is risk free, to accord this transaction the legality it deserves and for mutual security of the funds, the whole approval procedures will be officially and legally processed with your name or the name of any company that you may nominate as the beneficiary. 

Again i want you to understand that having put in over ten years in the civil service of my country, I am averse to having my image and career dented. This matter should therefore be treated with the utmost secrecy and urgency it deserves. Kindly expedite action as we are behind schedule to enable us include this transfer in this batch which would constitute the first quarter payments for the 2018 financial year, rest assured that this business is 100% risk free and you can ask any question for my urgent clarification. kindly reach me on my email {martinsjohn817@gmail.com}

Thank you.

Yours Sincerely


Dr. John Martins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments require moderator approval before they are published.