Thursday, June 14, 2018

CAN I CONFIDE IN YOU ?


from:Mrs. Linda Arthur Linda.Arthur.@herb.ocn.ne.jp
reply-to:"Mrs. Linda Arthur" <lin.arthur@outlook.com>

Dear Trusting Friend in God,

Am Mrs. Linda Arthur from London, 58 years an aging widow suffering
from long time illness. I have the sum of $17.5M For you to use the
fund for God’s work. I found your e-mail address as a real Child of God
for over a month now that I have been praying about you to know if
really you are working according to the direction of God so after all
my prayers I am convince, and I have decided to contact you, Please if
you would be able to use the funds for the Lord’s work, with trust
reply me with this e-mail address:( lind.arthur@yahoo.com )

Thanks
Yours in the Lord

Mrs. Linda Arthur

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments require moderator approval before they are published.