Monday, June 18, 2018

DO NOT HESITATE TO ADHERE TO THESE INSTRUCTIONS


from:HOMELAND SECURITY qq6k4xcd@biscuit.ocn.ne.jp
reply-to:HOMELANDSECURITY <jerrysmith208@aol.com>




This is Mr Tony Marcus your delivery agent
I know you might have been wondering if I'm dead or something
Due to my silence so far
It's indeed a long story
I've been seriously ill,had cancer and had to under go surgery
I feel a bit better right now,I lost almost everything
But I thank God I'm alive

How are you doing today?
These are my new contact info
Phone Number: (347) 769-6379
Email: tonymarcus54@gmail.com

Meanwhile you have to re-confirm to me your current full information
(1)Your Full Name.
(2)Mobile Phone Number.
(3)Current Home Address
(4)Nearest Airport

As for your consignment box?....
contact the Airport Authority I deposited
your consignment with them for security reasons
They said the daily keeping fee of your consignment box is $4 dollar per day
And has to be cleared before the consignment box can be released to me
kindly contact them so you'll know the total fee for the Security Fee Today
Do that immediately,to avoid more security keeping fees
So we can get to clear it and they'll release your consignment box
And I'll complete my delivery to your home

Here's their number (347) 670-2191
Contact Person: Anorldo Williams
sir.anorldo_williams@post.com

send him your verification code (XCT4YG67R7JKMWJW) for easy good attention
And then get back to me immediately,I'll be waiting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments require moderator approval before they are published.