Monday, June 18, 2018

Donation (PLEASE CONTACT ME ON MY NEW EMAIL IMMEDIATELY)


from:Mrs.Charlotte Sparkmanlyndonmethodist@btconnect.com
reply-to:troyhooper19@gmail.com

I`m Mrs.Charlotte Sparkman, I am from United Kingdom England, affected with cancer of the breast. My condition is really deteriorating and is quite obvious that I may not live more than 2 weeks, because the cancer stage has gotten to its 3rd stage. After my Doctor Notice, I have decided to divide part of my fortune by contributing to the Charities & Motherless.

I am willing to donate the sum of 10,500,000.00,Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand. Great Britain Pound to the poor through you. Can you help me? Please contact me on my email (charlottesparkman@mynet.com).



Mrs.Charlotte Sparkman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments require moderator approval before they are published.