Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Greetings!


from:Mr. Andy Derry ANDY.@vesta.ocn.ne.jp
reply-to:"Mr. Andy Derry" <dr.jubrilubaro.staff@gmail.com>

Dear Beloved one,

I am Mrs Racila Ana, and i have been suffering from ovarian cancer disease 
and the doctor says that i have just few days to leave. I am from (Paris) 
France but based in West Africa Benin Republic since eight years ago as a 
business woman dealing with gold exportation.

I also have $4.5 Million US Dollars at (ECOBANK GROUPE BENIN REPUBLIC) here in 
Benin Republic and i instructed the bank to transfer the money to the first 
foreigner that will apply to the bank after i have gone that they should 
release the fund to him/her, but you will assure me that you will take 50% of 
the money and give 50% to the orphanages home in your country for my heart to 
rest with GOD.

Return back to me immediately if you can handle this transfer project on my 
behalf before death cross my way so that i will send to you a copy my 
international passport which you will show to the bank to make the bank know 
that i instructed you to contact them for the transfer of my fund with them to 
you, and also give to you the bank contact information so that you will apply 
for the transfer of the fund and fulfill my dream of building orphanage home in 
your country,

Contact me on the following email address: racilaana122@gmail.com

Yours fairly friend
Mrs Racila Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments require moderator approval before they are published.