Tuesday, June 12, 2018

ATTENTION MY DEAR


from:DOUG FENTON haruyo425@train.ocn.ne.jp
reply-to:DOUG FENTON <dougfenton6351@yahoo.com>

am From DUBAI POST SERVICE Diplomat MR DOUG FENTON I have
been trying to reach you on your telephone about an hour now just to inform you about my successful arrival in your Country with your two boxes of consignment worth of $5 Million Dollars which I have been instructed by Mrs Christine Legarde to be delivered to you.

The Airport authority demanded for all the legal back up papers to prove to them that the fund is no way related with drug nor fraud money, I have presented the papers I handed it over to them and they are very much pleased with the paper’s I presented but the only thing that is still keeping me here in the Airport is the Delivery int`l transfer permit certificate which is not placed on the boxes, one of the Airport Authority has advise that we get the Delivery permit so that I can excite the airport immediately and make my delivery successful.

I try to reason with them and they stated the Delivery international transfer permit certificate will cost us just $240 Dollars only to get the international transfer permit certificate placed on the boxes as that permit will enable me get to your house successfully without any interference, they scanned the boxes and found out that the fund is 100 % spend able and accepted by any bank in the whole world also the vat fee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments require moderator approval before they are published.