Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Re: Good Day


from:Joseph jsphdupplesiss@gmail.com
reply-to:jsphduplesiss@gmail.com

Good Day

I am Joseph. I have emailed you earlier on without any response from you.
On my first email I mentioned about my late client Mr. Williams, whose
relatives I cannot get in touch with. But both of you have the same last
name so it will be very easy to front you as his official next of kin. I
am compelled to do this because I would not want the finance house to push
my clients funds into their treasury as unclaimed inheritance. If you are
interested you do let me know so that I can give you Comprehensive details
on what we are to do.


Sincerely,

Mr. Joseph
Email: jsphduplesiss@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments require moderator approval before they are published.