Thursday, April 27, 2017

Quickly contact diplomat John Malvin here


from:Office mail cburleso@wnco.com
reply-to:officemail89477@gmail.com
to:cbn5655@hot.com

Quickly contact diplomat John Malvin here in J.F.K airport New York Usa now at ( johnmalvin22662@aol.com or call +1 (347) 871-2106 ) to give you more details on how to receive your fund.

I’m diplomat John Malvin,I have been trying to reach you on your phone about an hour now just to inform you about my successful arrival in (JFK)Airport New York with your consignment box worth $1.5m which I have been instructed by President of Federal Republic of Nigeria to be delivered to you. I want you to know that you have 24 hours to call me on my number +1(347) 871-2106) now with your Full names, Address,Phone Number also the name of the airport close to you via email ( johnmalvin22662@aol.com) and also you can send me sms with your details at +1 (347) 871-2106) for the delivery of your cash consignment direct to your home, also to give you more details on how to receive your fund.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments require moderator approval before they are published.