Thursday, April 20, 2017

PLEASE FIND ATTACH LETTER FOR YOUR $920,000 GIFT FUND

Blue's comments are always in purple italics...

from:Mark Stevenson ps7828572@gmail.com via yahoo.com 
reply-to:Mark Stevenson <paul2017za@outlook.com>

This guy didn't even bother to type his email...he just sent a JPG.  Vague greeting of "Good Friend,"  poor grammar and spelling, and tons of money for no reason.  I'm thinking I don't quite believe Mr. Stevenson here...
If this post helped you or prevented a scammer from gaining another victim, let me know!  I'd love to hear from you in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. I got a similar electronic mail,anbrowsing through the web to ascertain the authenticity of the said address before bumping into this information. This is very helpful anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. All comments require moderator approval before they are published.