Thursday, April 20, 2017

I never forget you

from:Mrs.Rosemary Albert "mrs."@cotton.ocn.ne.jp
reply-to:"Mrs.Rosemary Albert" <rev.father.frederickmorrison@citromail.hu>

My Dear:

How are you with your family? I hope fine. I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new
partner from   Venezuela, Presently I’m in Venezuela, meanwhile I didn't forget your past efforts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it
failed us some how.Now contact Rev Father Frederick Morris. Benin Republic West Africa through he e-mail id (rev.father.frederickmorrison@citromail.hu) ask him to send you
the ATM CARD worth’s sum of (€1.5Million) which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this transaction.
So feel free and get in touch with him Rev. Father Frederick Morris he will send the ATM VISA CARD to you.

Best Regards,
Mrs.Rosemary Albert

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments require moderator approval before they are published.