Monday, April 17, 2017

Att

from:don charles debora.cipelletti@alice.it
reply-to:officeorder123@yahoo.com

I'm Diplomatic Agent  Mr.DON CHARLES   I have been trying to reach you on your
Email, just to inform you about my successful arrival in Dulles International
Airport Washington (D.C)USA, with your ATM VISA CARD worth $3.8 Million Dollars
which I have been instructed by TNT EXPRESS COURIER DELIVERY COMPANY to be
delivered to you.
The Airport Authority demanded for all the legal back up papers to prove to
them that the fund is no way related with drug nor fraud money, I have
presented the papers I handed to them and they are very much pleased with the
papers I presented but the only thing that is still keeping me here is the
airport Delivery Tag and International Delivery Permit which is not placed on
the package, one of the Airport Authority has advise that we get the delivery
tag so that I can exit the airport immediately and make my delivery successful
.
I try to reason with them and they stated the delivery tag will cost us just
$159 Dollars only to get the two documents placed on the packages as that
documents will enable me.

Please try as much as you can to reach me on Phone below  as I can not afford
to spend much time here . You can direct the tag fee to our Head Office as they
will get it here for you and they are entitled to receive and make any payment
to foreign countries authority. Email me with below information to enable me
know your arrangement for the $159. EMAIL :(officeorder123@yahoo.com)
Meanwhile you are advice to reconfirm the below information upon contacting us
to avoid delivery to wrong person.

1-  Your Full Name
 2-  Your Delivery Address
 3-  Your Contact Telephone Number
 4-  Your Occupation
 5-  Your Identification (Passport number or ID Card number)

Below is the information where the payment of $159 will be transfer to Federal
Ministry of Finance Benin Republic where the Tag Deliver will be issue in your
name.
 Here is the receiver information's
1.RECEIVER NAME:.........Ernest Uba
2.COUNTRY:............. Benin Republic.
3.CITY :..............Cotonou
4..TEST QUESTION:...How Long
5.TEST ANSWER:......Today
 MTCN:...............
 SENDER NAME:...............
 Amount.................$159

Email me the payment information as soon as you made the payment available to
the name of Ernest Uba   Federal Ministry of Finance.
 Email :(officeorder123@yahoo.com)
Regard    DIPLOMATIC Mr.DON CHARLES
 Call Or SMS : (502-785-5868)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments require moderator approval before they are published.