Thursday, April 20, 2017

A message from Blue...


Here's the deal, kids.  If you see an email posted on this blog - it's a SCAM.  100% of the time.

Always.

These guys, while not geniuses, are tenacious and will keep trying to steal from people who don't realize what these things are.  Personally I love spending my spare time baiting them and wasting their valuable resources so that perhaps someone else doesn't get victimized.

Yes, I have a bit too much fun messing with them and wasting their time, too...

Did my blog help you identify a Nigerian scam?  Did it help you not lose your hard-earned cash?  Let me know.  As time permits I'll get back to posting with my sarcastic (and sometimes humorous) comments.

But please people - think.  If it sounds too good to be true...

~blue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments require moderator approval before they are published.