Thursday, April 27, 2017

Dear Beneficiary


from:David Louis "www."@aria.ocn.ne.jp
reply-to:David Louis <fedexcompny00032@hotmail.com>

Dear Beneficiary,

 This is to bring to your notice that because of the impossibility of your fund
 transfer through the western union network, we have credited your total sum of
 $2.5millon valid fund into an ATM MASTER CARD and I have paid the re-activation
 fee and the delivery of the ATM Card To you, I paid it because the ATM Card
 worth of $2,500,000.00 which I have registered for delivery yesterday has less
than 12 days to expire in the custody of the FedEx Company and when it expires,
 the money will go into Federal Government treasury account. With that we
 decided to help you pay off the money so that the ATM Card will not expire,
 because I trust that when you receive your ATM Card definitely you must pay me
 back my money and even compensate me for helping you.

 I was calling the telephone number you provided then, but unavailable to
 confirm if you still living in your formal address in for the registration of
 the ATM Card. Now I want you to contact FedEx Express Delivery with your
 physical address you desire the delivery to be made so that they can deliver
 your ATM Card to your designated address without any delay.

 Like I stated earlier, the crediting re-activation, delivery and the company
 registration charges has been paid by me, but I did not pay their official
 keeping fees since they refused, they refused and the reason is that they do
 not know when you are going to contact them and the demurrage might have
 increased by then, They told me that their keeping fees is $25 per day only,
 and I deposited it yesterday being 25TH April 2017.

 Below is the Contact Information of the FedEx, Express Customer Service
 Director Mr.peter lambert, Email Address online:(fedexcompny00032@hotmail.com)
 Tel: +229 99940005 Contact them today and also send them the security official
 keeping charge to avoid increase of their fees and let me know once you receive
 your ATM card,

 Important Notice: Your ATM CARD package is Wrapped with pin code paper together
 with the instructions from the issuing bank on how you will be using the card
 to withdraw your fund daily and I registered it as gift so that the diplomatic
 Agent will not know the content of your package okay.

 Best Regards

David Louis
 Director World Bank

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments require moderator approval before they are published.