Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Re: Reply!!!!!

from: Mr. Hoi Chu Wai hoichu@wlb.com.hk
reply-to:  h.louiswai@yahoo.com.hk
(Red flag #1...differing from and reply-to addresses, neither of which look like they are from a real bank.)

I am Mr Hoi Chi Wai, I work with Wing Lung Bank HongKong. I have a proposal worth 18.5million USD. If interested, reply to me on my personal email belo : h.louiswai@yahoo.com.hk   for details

Poor English, and a promise of a fabulously large "business proposal" are dead give-aways that this is a typical scam.  Sure, he's going to share that 1.8 mil with you...for a fee.  And I guarantee you'll never see a penny.  

Remember...if it sounds too good to be true...

~Blue Dragonfly  

If this post helped you or prevented a scammer from gaining another victim, let me know!  I'd love to hear your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments require moderator approval before they are published.