Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Good day,

from: Michael White makara@mobitel.com.kh
reply-to: brmichael.white1@aol.co.uk
(Different addresses...I'm beginning to see a trend here, are you?) 

Good day,

It certainly has not been easy getting your contact. One of my clients have
bequest to you the sum of 9,800,000 Pounds. I was privileged to get your
contact through an information network. For further information on how to
claim your inheritance funds, contact me on my private email address as
below.

My Private Email: brmichael.white1@aol.co.uk
(+44)7035962094 

Typical random inheritance scam.  Nothing more than some moron trying to get me to pay for an inheritance that doesn't really exist.  Remember...never pay for something that's yours.  Ever.  If it sounds too good to be true...

~Blue Dragonfly 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments require moderator approval before they are published.