Tuesday, June 5, 2012

HELLO!!

from: T. m.office@yahoo.cn
reply-to:  cptptfranciskbl@e-mail.ua
(Wow...what a shock.  These two addresses don't match.) 

I am sorry to encroach into your privacy in this manner,I found you listed in the Trade Center Chambers of Commerce directory (The what?  And why the hell would I be listed in that?) there in Iraq,I find it pleasurable to offer you my partnership in business.
 
I want to solicit your attention to receive money on my behalf, I only pray at this time that your address is still valid. I am Capt. Charles Francis, an officer in the US Army, and also a West Point Graduate presently serving in the Military with the 2nd Battalion, 8th Cavalry Regiment, 1st Brigade Combat Team, 1st Cavalry Division Peace keeping force in Baghdad.  (Way to prey on my patriotism, there, scammer.  Sorry, but I'm smarter than that.)
 
I am the move to Afghanistan from Iraq as the last batch just left, and i really need your help in assisting me with the safe keeping of two military trunk boxes which i have shipped to arrive the USA from the Iraq.  (To arrive the USA from the Iraq?  Really?  Like an American soldier would be so poorly educated as to write like that?) I hope you can be trusted? will explain further when i get a response from you.
 
Waiting for your early reply.
Best regards,
Cpt. Charles T. Francis.
 
Typical scam...there are no trunks, and this is most certainly not from an American soldier.  Remember, if it sounds too good to be true...

~Blue Dragonfly  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments require moderator approval before they are published.