Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Contract Payments Division

from:  Mrs.Rosemary Nkwocha rosenkwocha4@gmail.com
reply-to:  rosenkwocha06@superposta.com

Dear Sir,
  
I am contacting you because I saw a file with your name and email address in the office of one of the account officer. I suppose you might have been victim of the notorious scam and if so let me know immediately. You have been dealing with impostors and miscreants who are bent on milking you to dryness. You must stop all communications with such nefarious elements and contact me directly for anything regarding NNPC payment.
  
We regret the inconveniences caused by the scam artists who dragged the Nigerian name to the mud. Just as the EFCC are arresting them one by one, we are trying to correct the anomaly by making payment to the rightful beneficiaries.
  
Contact me immediately so that I can send your file to the office of the Group Managing Director.
 
My regards,
 
Rosemary Nkwocha
 
Contract Payments Division
 
Nigerian Petroleum Corporation 
 
First of all, Nigeria...typical 419 scam.  Second, so very poorly written...grammar, please!  It's not rocket surgery!  Here we have a scammer, telling me that she's going to save me from the scammers.  Seriously?  Common sense dictates that this is a B.S. email.  Remember...if it sounds too good to be true...
 
~Blue Dragonfly  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments require moderator approval before they are published.