Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Compensation Agency

from:  Amog, Frederick  amog@bcm.edu
reply-to:  "info@mail.com" <info@mail.com>
(different addresses again...and we all know that's a...RED FLAG!)
 
The Department of Justice United Kingdom is compensating you with the sum of £550,000.00 GBP. (Again...I must be the luckiest person on the planet, I get so many of these things!)  Contact your Assigned dispatch Agent via this email: kheraj.bruce@yahoo.com.hk (So, the UK wants to compensate me for some unknown reason, and I'm supposed to contact someone in Hong Kong?  Makes sense...NOT...) and send him the following details below for claim NAME ADDRESS COUNTRY PHONE #  
 
Same old classic scam...they tell me I've won tons of money, but it's going to cost me to claim it.  Seriously, these things are just too transparent.  Please use some common sense when considering replying to these scammers.  Remember, if it sounds too good to be true...
 
~Blue Dragonfly 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments require moderator approval before they are published.