Sunday, March 8, 2020

Notification!

from:Barrister Lambert s000t4@outlook.com
to:
date:Feb 24, 2020, 6:55 AM
subject:Notification!
mailed-by:outlook.com
signed-by:outlook.com
security: Standard encryption (TLS)

Notification!
I want to notify you that you were made the beneficiary to my deceased client bequest of the sum of £15,500,000.00(GBP). You were chosen because you bear the same last name with him. Please reply for further details.
Barrister Lambert 

Nothing matches, and would a barrister actually use such a generic email address?  I hardly think so.  There's no inheritance.  BUT...since this one is so generic, I'm going to have a bit of fun and see if I can bait this guy.  I'll update if I get a response.

~BlueDragonfly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments require moderator approval before they are published.