Sunday, March 8, 2020

Beloved

from:Mrs. Celine Peters celine_peters@aol.com via parus.kemcity.ru 
reply-to:mrscelinepeters@gmail.com
to:Recipients <Mrs.>
date:Feb 25, 2020, 7:40 AM
subject:Beloved
mailed-by:parus.kemcity.ru
security: kemcity.ru did not encrypt this message

 Greetings,
How are you doing, Am Mrs Celine Peters. from American cancer patient. I
have something important i will like to share with you regard to my fund
have decided to donate through you to charities, widows, orphans and less
privileged ones. Kindly get back to me for more detail vie Email: (mrscelinepeters@gmail.com)


Thanks and Regards,

Mrs Celine Peters. (Mother Celine)

1.  There's no ailing cancer patient.
2.  There's no money.
3.  If I reply, I'll be asked to pay them to send me the funds...which don't exist.

If it sounds too good to be true...

~BlueDragonfly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments require moderator approval before they are published.