Sunday, March 8, 2020

Contact Reserve Bank of India For Your New ATM Master Card Of ($6Million Dollars)

from:Mrs Marsha Moore jiutai@ebony.plala.or.jp
reply-to:george.anderson18979@gmail.com
to:
date:Mar 8, 2020, 4:30 PM
subject:Contact Reserve Bank of India For Your New ATM Master Card Of ($6Million Dollars)
mailed-by:ebony.plala.or.jp
security: plala.or.jp did not encrypt this message

Attention:My Dear  (Who the hell addresses an email Attention My Dear?)

I write to inform you that i have your Certified Bank Draft here in my office to send to you as directed by my boss Mrs Terry Sullin. I have been waiting for you since to come down here and pick up your Bank Draft of  Six  Million Dollars ($6Million Dollars) but did not heard from you for long time now, Well, i want you to know that i have deposited the Bank Draft with Reserve Bank of India, because i will be traveling to London England for my year course and will not come back till ending of May 2021.  (How, pray tell, did you manage to deposit something that doesn't belong to you?  If I'm the owner, wouldn't I have to be consulted in order to authorize such an action?)

So now i have arranged with Reserve Bank of India to make your payment to you with their new ATM MASTER CARD which you can use to withdraw your money in any ATM MACHINE around the globe/world and what you will be withdrawing Daily is $5,000 Dollar's every day . Because the Bank Draft was getting to the expire date. So You have to contact the Reserve Bank of India,  with your full contact information's such as follows:  (Why are you YELLING when you say ATM CARD?  Why is Dollar's possessive?  The dollar's what?  I'm so confused...)

1) Your Full Name==========
2) Your Residential Address=======
3)Your Postal Address===========
4) Your Phone And Fax Number=======
5)Your E-mail address============
6)Your Occupation=============
7)Your Official Age============  (As opposed to my unofficial one?)
8)Your Photograph============  
(This is my photo of my derpy cat, Fred.  Is this sufficient?  It IS my photograph, after all.)

9)Your Country===============

However, Kindly contact the delivery agent who is in charge of the delivery of your ATM Master CARD

E:-mail (george.anderson18979@gmail.com)
DR GEORGE .G. ANDERSON the United Nation Payment Agent in India To Reserve Bank of India
Telephone:+91-72918-09824 or +1661-220-7754

So try to contact  Dr George.G.Anderson United Nation Payment Agent in INDIA for your ATM Card as soon as possible to quicken the process of your ATM Card before your Bank Draft gets Expired.Let me know as soon as you receive your ATM Master Card.

Thank you and may the good lord be with you

Regards,
Mrs Kenneth Marsha Moore  (So this lady's name is Kenneth?  That's different...)

As always, followers...there's no money waiting for me.  If I reply, I'll be asked to pay fees and contact other "officials" to get what's supposedly mine.  If it sounds too good to be true...

~BlueDragonfly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments require moderator approval before they are published.