Sunday, March 15, 2020

Get A Good Life!!

from:Theodore Leah!! info@uaacert.com
reply-to:theodoreleah1@gmail.com
to:xxxxxxx@gmail.com
date:Mar 15, 2020, 5:01 PM
subject:Get A Good Life!!
security: your-server.de did not encrypt this message

My name is Theodore Leah, I'm from Rome, Italy; I'm here to testify about the blank Mr. Heinze ATM hacker card. Before I was very poor and had no job. Food was a problem for me and my family. The creditors filed legal cases against me because I still had to pay the debts I owed them; I tried my best to collect loans from different banks, but it was all in vain. It was so bad that they sent me to pack from the house where I stay; My family and I had to find a shelter to live in the streets of Rome. I've already had many testimonials about how Harry sent them the blank ATM card and used it to collect money at any ATM and get rich, but I didn't pay attention because I was very afraid of being fired. Well, due to the difficulties, I decided to try it and contacted the Hacking services. I sent him an email and he gave me all the information about the card and everything I needed to know. I followed all your instructions and the programmed debit card was sent to me successfully. I was able to withdraw my first $ 5000 immediately when the card arrived; Today, by the grace of God, I own my business and properties in my name. My children go to the best schools in the city and I live the good life for which I have always prayed. Mr. Heinze is delivering the card just to help the poor, I think it was sent by God to change my story; I am sure he will change your life as mine changed. Contact the hacker Mr Heinze through his email ( heinzatmservices@gmail.com)
Sincerely,
Leah

Just - NO.  There's no magical hacked ATM card that can solve all your financial issues.  This one works when the hacker needs money to get the card to you.  Theft, plain and simple.  Don't fall for it!  If it sounds too good to be true...

~BlueDragonfly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments require moderator approval before they are published.