Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Nutella SPA Alert

from:Nutella whduffner@hotmail.com
reply-to:info323@163.com
to:Info <whduffner@hotmail.com>

Attention,
This is to inform you of an urgent compensation award which will benefit your entire family and your local community. I am currently undergoing medical treatment as my team doctors told me that I have few years to live due to coronary artery disease (CAD). Having known my condition, I have decided to donate for charitable cause to help the motherless and for the assistance of the less privileged.
Here are the Contact details of your donation co-ordinator:
Name: Elisha Williams.
Email:  info323@163.com
Notification has been announced to your co-ordinator who will guide you through as the beneficiary to this compensation award. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein. 
I have been directed to do this by my late father. I wish you good luck and always pray for me to get better.
In His Arms,
G.F CEO Nutella SPA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments require moderator approval before they are published.