Friday, June 16, 2017

>> Attention dear beneficiary:


from:DR.DAVID MARK "www."@fine.ocn.ne.jp
reply-to:"DR.DAVID MARK" <drdavidmark30@yahoo.com>

 ECO BANK INTERNATIONAL
>> Zenith HeightsPlot 87 Ajose
>> Adeogun Street, Cotonou, Benin
>> Email: ((drdavidmark30@yahoo.com)
>>
>>
>> Attention dear beneficiary:
>>
>> This is to bring to your notice that, I have paid the re-activation
>> fee and the delivery of your ATM CARD.I paid it because the ATM Card
>> 8119 $10.5m, has less three days to expire and when it expires, the
>> money will go into Government purse.
>>
>>
>> With that I decided to help you pay the money so that, the ATM will
>> not expire, because I know that when you get your ATM definitely you
>> must pay me back my money and even compensate me for helping you.
>>
>> Now I want you to contact UPS DELIVERY SERVICE with your Full Contact
>> information's so that they can deliver your Card to your designated
>> address without any delay, also make sure that you send your full name
>> and your phone number. Like I stated earlier, the delivery charges has
>> been paid but I did not pay their official keeping fees since they
>> refused.
>>
>> They refused and the reason is that they do not know when you are
>> going to contact them and demurrage might have increase. They told me
>> that their keeping fee is $98 per day and I deposited it Yesterday. Call
>> him
>> as soon as you receive this mail with your full
>> information and ask him to give you the information that you will use
>> to send him the keeping fees ok.
>>
>>
>> Below is their Contact Information's,
>> Contact Person: Dr.FED WHITE,
>> UPS DELIVERY SERVICE
>> Email: (drdavidmark30@yahoo.com)+229 62869857 Contact then Today to avoid
>> increase of their keeping fees and let me know
>> Once you receive your Card.
>>
>> Yours Faithfully
>>  Dr David Mark)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments require moderator approval before they are published.