Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Contact my secretary IMMEDIATELY


from:Dr.Paul ikeli Esq ".782.www."@leaf.ocn.ne.jp
reply-to:"Dr.Paul ikeli Esq" <hon.philipwatson6510@gmail.com>
to:

Attn Dear:
COMPLIMENT, I am happy to inform you about my success in getting those
funds transferred under cooperation of a new partner from Dominican
Republic. Presently I'm in Dominican Republic for investment projects
with my own share of the total sum meanwhile,I didn't forget your past
efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite
that it failed us some how. Now contact my secretary in Benin rep
Africa,

his name is Hon.PHILIP WATSON
E-Mail : ( hon.philipwatson6510@gmail.com )
TELEPHONE :(+229)98999142

Ask him to send you the total cash cheque of $5.6 million dollars
which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and
attempt to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your collective
efforts at that time so feel free and get in touch with my secretary
Hon.PHILIP and instruct him where to send the amount to you. Do it
fast before the CASH CHAQUE EXPIRED.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share
the joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am
very busy here in Dominican Republic because of the investment
projects which I and the new partner are having at hand without
confrontations,Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to
the secretary on your behalf to receive that CASH CHAQUE, so feel free
to get in touch with Hon.PHILIP WATSON he will send the
CHAQUE to you without any delay.

With best regards,
Dr.Paul ikeli Esq

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments require moderator approval before they are published.