Tuesday, May 23, 2017

BUSINESS INTEREST/PROPOSAL


from:Ryan Wang, Manager for Procurement, HK Refining Company
(Sinopec Group Inc)
revkenwilliams@space.ocn.ne.jp
reply-to:rwangsinopec@yandex.com
to:

Dear Friend

Re:Business Proposal/Interest

How are you doing today, i hope this mail finds you in a good and convenient position!

My name is Ryan Wang. I am the senior manager for Procurement, Hong Kong Refining Company (Sinopec Group Inc) I have been mandated to source crude oil from Libya for

supply to our refineries. However, I have been able to establish a good relationship with the senior management of the Azzawya Oil Refining Company, Libya.

I am now looking for a competent middle man to stand in between my company, Hong Kong Refining Company and the Azzawya Oil Refining Company of Libya for the sale and

purchase of 2 Million Barrels Monthly for 36 Months. This is in order to take home a commission of USD$5 to USD$7 per barrel. This amount is payable to the middle man

as commission.

On your response I will give you further details you may need and proof of my identity. Kindly reply directly to rwangsinopec@yandex.com for further vital details you

may need.

Best Regards

Ryan Wang

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments require moderator approval before they are published.