Saturday, August 8, 2020

Important Notice.

 from:Mr D infi@doruk.net.trreply-to:dvwill234@gmail.com
to:sjs2671@gmail.com
date:Jul 28, 2020, 2:44 PM
subject:Important Notice.
mailed-by:doruk.net.trsecurity: doruk.net.tr did not encrypt this message Learn more


Attention

This is to inform you that your original consignment box
containing your FUNDS AND ATM has arrived the Charleston
International Airport SC and will soon be transfered to Treasury
Department if not claimed ontime due to the Covid-19. I will be
giving you all further directions on how you are to receive your
funds.

I will advice you stop all further dealing with those in Africa
that you have been sending money to and also those who claim they
are here in America. Be inform you wont be sending any money to
get your funds delivered to your address here in the united
states. I will be sending copy of my identification for your own
view on my next email to you.

Do send me your details on my email (dvwill234@gmail.com).


Best Regards

Davis Williams.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments require moderator approval before they are published.