Friday, August 7, 2020

ESTATE BENEFICIARY AS NEXT OF KIN

 from:Steven Walker GUEST@kobl.gp.gov.uareply-to:stevenwalkerschambers@aol.com
to:Recipients <GUEST@kobl.gp.gov.ua>
date:Aug 5, 2020, 3:25 PM
subject:ESTATE BENEFICIARY AS NEXT OF KIN
mailed-by:kobl.gp.gov.uasecurity: Standard encryption (TLS) Learn more

Greetings to you ,

I do foresee the surprise this letter will bring to you as it
comes from a stranger, but be assured that it comes with the best
of intentions. This is an urgent proposal regards a Fixed Deposit
of  GBP 6,800,000.00 (Six  Million Eight Hundred Thousand British
Pounds) deposited in a Bank by my late client.. With the Holding
Bank where the fund was deposited by my deceased client giving me
a deadline to the end of their organization's financial year
ending before they claim the deposit, I seek your consent to
present you as the sole beneficiary of the deceased for future
claim of the said fund. Email me  with your Full names, Age,
country and Direct telephone number only to enable me furnish you
with adequate information in regards this claim.

Very Truly,Yours

Barrister Steven Peter Walker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments require moderator approval before they are published.