Saturday, August 8, 2020

Donation Fund

 

from:HOWARD G BUFFET FOUNDATION myoffice291@yahoo.com
reply-to:howardgrahambuffett510@gmail.com
to:
date:Jul 31, 2020, 5:15 AM
subject:Donation Fund
mailed-by:yahoo.com
signed-by:yahoo.com
security: Standard encryption (TLS) Learn more

My name is Howard G.Buffett,A philanthropist the CEO and Chairman of
the Howard G. Buffett Charitable Foundation, one
of the largest private foundations in the world.

I believe strongly in?giving while living? I had one idea that never
changed in my mind ? that you should use your wealth to help people
and i have decided to secretly give {$1,500,000.00} One Million Five
Hundred Thousand United Dollars, to randomly selected individuals
worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the
lucky individual. Your email address was chosen online while searching
at random. Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience, so I
know your email address is valid.(howardgrahambuffett510@gmail.com) Email me
Visit the web page to know more about me:
http://www.one.org/us/person/howard-g-buffett/
or you can Google me ( Howard Graham Buffett )

Regards,
Howard G. Buffett.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments require moderator approval before they are published.