Monday, December 18, 2017

Investment Plan


from:Lemchi diplmat@air.ocn.ne.jp
reply-to:lemchidesk@gmail.com

Dear Friend,
 
My name is Peters Lenchi, I am a banker and also a guru in information and technology, I work with one of the leading banks in Africa as a branch manager. I have a transaction worth $5.6 million USD, which I would need your help in assisting me in transferring the funds to your country for an investment. This transaction is 100% risk free, and I will let you know the details when you indicate your interest, I am willing to part with you 40% of the above said funds for your assistance, while 60% will be for me for a lucrative business investment which you will advise me in your country after the completion of the transaction.
Waiting for your positive reply
 
Peters lemchi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments require moderator approval before they are published.