Friday, December 8, 2017

Confirm This


from:Francoise Bettencourt-Meyers mhdaag@0mel.com
reply-to:lil.fonds@unseen.is

Hello,

This is Francoise Bettencourt-Meyers the daughter of late "Liliane Bettencourt”, I am doing my mother’s biding by donating 10% of my inheritance to charities and individuals.

If you got this mail, be sure that your are entitled to $1.7 million USD, so contact me for details.

Please respect my privacy and ensure to keep all our conversation private, I do not intend to get any extra media publicity over this donation.

Regards,
Francoise Bettencourt-Meyers.

4 comments:

  1. my name is adilia Isaac i was sent an email saying I was being donated 3.5 million is this a scam or is it legitamate?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is absolutely a scam. All emails found on this blog are scams. Thanks!

      Delete
  2. please reply so I know I havent given the the scammers my information

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you have sent them personal information, I suggest changing everything immediately. You have sent your information to scammers.

      Delete

Thank you for your comment. All comments require moderator approval before they are published.